Friday, January 30, 2009
Jack's Walking!!!
I wish I wasn't such a tard and could figure out how to get my dang videos to upload!! My little Jackster is almost 15 months old, and finally started walking last weekend at his cousin's house. I now officially have a toddler! And he's the cutest thinge ever. Hopefully there will be videos to come if I can ever figure it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Yea baby! Good work my little man!
trouble trouble trouble! jk. i remember when caisen was teething and i thought, gosh hes such a big boy now...he'll never revert to gummy grins anymore. and then when he started walking i thought the same thing, he'll never revert to crawling anymore. its so cool and sad to see them learn and grow huh?
Your baby is not a baby anymore! I bet that is a crazy feeling.
Walking!!! That's huge! Good Job Jack! He is seriously the cutest little guy ever!
awesome! time for some squeeky shoes....
Post a Comment