This past weekend we went to my sister's house to mourn the passing of Alex's youth. We celebrated his birthday Friday night, and partied again Saturday for Alex, Hailey and mom's birthdays, all of which are in the end of January. We spent the rest of our time watching Blue Ray DVDs on their new flat screen (which has spoiled us forever,) eating cake pretty much non-stop, and planning our vacation to ITALY!!! That's right!! We have bought our tickets, and we're heading to the boot in March. For about 2 years, Jon and I have justified every purchase we make on our American Express with the excuse: "but we're getting sky miles!" Well, it's finally paid off. We've managed to get enough miles to equal one free ticket to Italy. Thanks to my travel agent (AKA Hillary), we've found a couple great places to stay and are planning all the things we want to see. We're going to be around the Florence, Cirque Terre, Pisa and Venice area. Italy has been the number one place I want to visit for as long as I can remember. I can't wait!!!!






8 comments:
AHHH! YAY! I'm so happy that you are going to Italy! I know you are excited. This better not mean that you spend all your money on Italy and not come see me in Hawaii though! March is SOOO soon!
Oh I am so jelouse!!!!!!!!! How fun!!!!! Are you leavin Jack behind?
Yea! Italy is amazing - you're going to have an wonderful time!
Hey - are you working any shows coming up at the Fox? We're working this Sat at Stomp :)
You will have so much fun! I am so excited for you guys! You are travel bugs, going to Italy, and then coming to Idaho the next month! Yippee!!
I'm giddy. I want to take all of these pictures. I think I need a couple more memory cards...
wow that is so cool! have a great time!
That is so exciting for you guys!! If you fly into Frankfurt and have a lay over we are only 20 mins away :)
How fun! Italy's is one of our favorite places!!
Post a Comment