
I'm getting Lasik surgery tomorrow morning at 8 AM!!! I'm so nervous, but so excited to never have to wear contacts again! And I have to tell you, I'm even more nervous after looking for Lasik pictures on the internet. Hmmm... anyway, I'll be so glad to get out of these glasses. The key will be to keep Jack's clawing little fingers away from my eyes for the next three days. So I'll be sporting those sexy dialation glasses over Valentines Day. I'll try to post before and after pictures if I remember. Wish me luck!!!




8 comments:
Good Luck! I'm sure everything will be fine. I know you've been looking forward to this for a while. I'm so excited for you!
Good Luck! That's so exciting!
oh dear that looks scary. Warren got lasik a few years ago. He loved it! Good luck i hope things go well.
Good Luck Girl! You will do great! Let me know if you need anything or need to get rid of the wild man for a bit...
yeah! i'm excited to see you with your sexy glasses on saturday! especially since we should be taking lots of pictures!! good luck tomorrow!
Good luck Sis! I'm sure you'll be braver than I was. I'll call you tomorrow!
Good luck, I will be very interested to hear how it goes, I am sure you'll do great! I have always wanted to get lasik, one day.
wow how cool! did you go to Dr Blue? i loved him. (thanks again Karen for the referal) can't wait to hear how it went for you! I LOVE IT!
Post a Comment