We posed for a quick photo op after Sacrament Meeting before everyone disperesed. Jack is MIA because he bolted for the nursery right after the closing song and I wasn't about to detain him. Also want to excuse my sis and her family from being there, but seeing as she's practially in labor already, it would've been a bad idea for her to trek it over. But her family was sorely missed!!

This was the most beautiful weekend we've had yet this winter, with it hitting 70 degrees on Saturday. Heeeeeaven! So we headed to Stone Mountain, along with the rest of the people from this side of Atlanta, to hike and enjoy the weather. I had to leave after about 5 minutes to go to make-up for some of my young women who were participating in their high school pageant. But Jack was in good hands and apparently wore the 4 adults out who ended up carrying him all the way to the top.




3 comments:
Oh I love that he is wearing an outfit from your mom's dress.
Seriously how are you back to looking perfect so quickly after a baby! I need your secrets! Love you and I can't wait to meet little Tucker. Maybe this summer Remington and I will venture out to visit you.
Baby looks so precious. However your skinny-ness is appalling. Really. I'm in the peak of badness and you have the nerve to look that good. I like the way your hair is fixed, btw.
Post a Comment