My favorite Halloween tradition, other than eating candy corn, is carving my pumpkin. Well, ok, third favorite. Going to North Georgia to the pumpkin patch and getting fresh apples is my number one favorite. Anyway, so for family night Monday, we carved up our pumpkin. It's been sitting safely on our porch for the past week to avoid being "drop kicked" by an over excited toddler. So he was thrilled to see the pumpkin again and had such a blast helping me carve it. He wasn't so interested in digging out the guts, but loved poking the sides with his marker. And look at how talented he is! Turned out great and veeeery spooky!!!
Like his mom, the tongue always goes out if he's concentrating very hard on something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
I love the picture of Jack's tongue :) Too cute! Emily you look freaking great! My belly is way bigger then yours and I'm not telling a fib. You look great!
Your 30 weeks pregnant is my 8 weeks pregnant. Gosh you are so lucky to be so tiny and gorgeous that far along in pregnancy. I think you will have to be a surogate for our next baby.
So cute! I love Jack's tongue...so concentrated!
Are you sure you didn't just fake a Halloween scene and carve pumpkins like 3 months ago and take pictures? Because you sure don't look 30 weeks. Cute pictures though. Jack is adorable!
seriously? 30 weeks??!! you barely look pregnant! you look great emily!
"I'm the one on the left"??? PLEASE! You look fantastic... I know the feeling though, only I wish I just had a little pumpkin belly and not the 'Michelin-Man'! Jack is adorable, jaida does the tongue thing too... they must be meant for each other!:)
Everything in this post made me laugh. I'm right up there with you in the Halloween traditions, candy corn consumption being towards the top of the list.
I love Jack's concentrated look. Both my girls and myself also think better with our tongues out.
Drop kicked? Don't think that phrase will be used around our house. What a hoot. I'm so glad I have nephews to shower with boy toys. Nice pumpkin football mouth btw.
Post a Comment