"We can do no great things, only small things with great love." Mother Theresa

Friday, October 16, 2009

10 weeks to go!!!


What, is that a problem!?



I love this stage of pregnancy. I look very pregnant, and therefore easily make friends with everyone around me. There must be something about a pregnant woman that people feel they can connect too. It's a great conversation starter and I think I know every person at my gym by name and they're entire family history. It's great. But I must be getting large because people think I'm due anytime. REALLY? I've got 2+ months to go people. I'm not to the point yet where people tell me "you look like you're ready to pop" so I guess that's good.

Sorry I don't have any legit belly pictures, we just haven't whipped out the camera in a while! I will soon though promise.

7 comments:

Meg said...

Oh i feel ya! I have been go go go the last 14 weeks and now i am soooo tired. I knew it would hit i just hoped it would after christmas shopping was done. oh well. It is nice to see that i am not alone in this. I hope you are feeling well still.

Ryan and Brindi said...

wow that comic strip is perfect for you!! yay for icecream! :) so excited for you! also i love the new car! it looks great! do you get to drive it or does jon?

JON and EM said...

I'm the new driver for now. He's pretty excited to get his jeep back. :)

Carlie said...

ha ha i love the cartoon. totally true for me too!
everyone always smiles at you in the store when you are pregnant. it is strange but kinda fun.

Candice said...

That made me laugh because eventhougth you stay very active that is an Emily picture!

Alison said...

Emily! That cartoon seriously made me laugh:) I am glad you guys are doing great! Is Jack excited for a baby brother??!!

Jessica M said...

I love the comic. Really. Summarizes my life exactly.