Little dinasour man. So fearsome!
Jack and his friend Brody. Probably the cutest little monkey I've ever seen!
I just love having a toddler!! He makes everything so fun! This was our first year really trick-or-treating and we...I mean Jack had an absolute blast. We got together with some friends to watch the UGA/FL game (NOT going to talk about that slaughtering) and had delicous soup bread bowls, cookie cake and a whole assortment of my childs trick-or-treating spoils.
Jack loved being in his dinasour costume and especially loved his tail. He finally got the hang of putting the candy in his basket and we made it to like 10 houses! Hooray for a fabulous Halloween!!

The next day we went to my parent house for dinner, and Jack found this "Mick Mouse" hat. He put it one and kept making me sing the "hot dog" song (you know the one..."hot dog hot dog hot diggity dog"?? From Mickey Mouse club house...anyway) he was going nuts and dancing like Lord of the Dance. His little feet were moving so fast. Just the most recent hilarious/adorable thing he's done lately.





4 comments:
Oh too cute! It was nice to spend sometime with you! I am mad I didn't get any pictures! Jack is so big and so cute and I wish I could have seen him dance like Lord of the Dance :)
So cute Em! I'm stealing that picture to put on my blog! : ) fun night!
so cute with the mickey mouse hat! Parks loves that show:) So some news...we may be in GA! Jer got an offer in decatur at a law firm. He really liked Atlanta when he was there for our wedding and is convinced that is where we need to be. So we'll see....:)
Cute nephew!! I'm glad y'all, I mean, HE had fun.
Post a Comment