"We can do no great things, only small things with great love." Mother Theresa

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

American Idol



Yes I have issues. I am COMPLETELY torn between these last two contestants!! I know people have issues with Adam (including my husband) because he very much resembles a woman with the tight pants and eye liner. But I cannot lie. I looooooooove him! Some of his performances have been better than others, but just LISTEN to what's on my playlist. He's AMAZING. Chills eeeeeeeeeevery time.

Then, there's Kris, who I wasn't really into until about a month ago when he did "Ain't No Sunshine". THEN I became a true convert with his re-mix of "Heartless". I love his style and boy next door feel.

My last comment is.....WHY do they always have such rotten cheesy songs for their first single?!?! Seriously???? That one last night was probably the worst. It just seems so unfair (especially to rocker boy Adam) to have his first single be some cheesy song like that.

So 12 hours to go until the finale and I can't wait!!! I seriously love both of these contestants and I'll be so excited for whoever wins!!!


Ok, last thing. I got hooked into watching Glee last night and LOVED it!!! I was rocking out by the end, and sang the whole way upstairs to bed. Just scroll to their song and my playlist and you'll see what I'm talking about. It takes a bit of restraint for me not to get up and sing into my hand mike right now as I'm listening to it. Hmm....maybe a little head bop in my chair isn't so loser-ish. Did I say that outloud?

10 comments:

Rebecca said...

okay i was making fun of glee club last night and by the end of the show i was telling jason how it is my new favorite show!!!
i went to bed with the songs in my head too!

Candice said...

Up until a month ago I started hating Adam. I like him before and now I am so over him. He sounds the same on every song! I usually like him better when I watch him too. I think he's a better preformer. Now I do love me some Kris! I agree with you on the stupid stupid song that Kris is going to sing for his first single :) I think it was by far the worsed one too! Call me tonight so we can talk Idol :)

Candice said...

I need to watch the glee club! I just have too many showes already. Are you so pumped for So you think you can dance!?!?!?!?! That is my show!

Stacy Christian said...

I totally agree about that last song. I didn't like it at all. Did not fit either one of them and was disappointed that's how the show had to end. Did you watch Dancing With the Stars last night??

Will and Natalie Giddens said...

Glee was awesome! The music was so fun and I'm sorry to admit, but the whole "there's a guy in a wheelchair" thing was absolutely hilarious to me. Seriously. I was in stitches during every scene that kid was in!

Anonymous said...

You are a FANATIC! I love it:)

Rachel said...

Emily... I as you know have been a Kris/Adam fan since the beginning... But 2 weeks ago I had to choose, and I chose Kris.. Hands down. And he won!! I still can't believe it. I love it. And I totally agree with the whole first single song.. LAME!!!

Candice said...

I have catching up with you last night! We need to do it more often :)

Jessica M said...

I also posted about Idol today and lemme say, I LOVE KRIS. A lot.

I watched the first part of Glee, got bored, and turned it off. Did it get more interesting toward the end?

nicole said...

I just read your comment on Rachel's blog, and I really wish we'd known of your obsession so you could've gone with us to the concert. And I love that you love Adam because I may have his picture up on my fridge.