"We can do no great things, only small things with great love." Mother Theresa

Monday, March 9, 2009



I love having a toddler. He is at the age where we can play and have fun!! He's also at the age where he is a walking hurricane. Nothing is safe in my house. He's also one who can get into all sorts of mishcief faster than you can say "Jack! Why are you so quiet?!" The other day I neglected to close the laundry room door. After a few minutes, I started searching for Jack (it's never a good sign when he's quiet too long.) And I found him here...just chillin'!

It's his new favorite spot, and he bolts for it any time he sees the laundry room door open. His other favorite mischevious spots are the toilet and shower. No toilet is safe. But he's completely adorable and is developing his vocabulary which now consists of "mama, dada, duckie, fish, banana, this, that, night night" and a whole array of Korean which he speaks fluently. He also moo's like a cow and roars like a lion. I can't believe my little baby is now a talking, walking, mischevious toddler who will be going to nursery in 2 months!!!

4 comments:

Dave and Jana said...

HAHA!! That is cute! He is growing up too fast!

Lacey said...

That's so funny! He's such a cutie! What a fun age! : )

Candice said...

Nursery in two months! How crazy is that? Wow time flies :)

Carlie said...

i am COUNTING the weeks for nursery! just like you...i will be a little sad. but happy!!! I was just looking at Zachary this morning and he is SO big! it is so fun!