"We can do no great things, only small things with great love." Mother Theresa

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Haircut








In case you haven't noticed, Jack has an abnormally large head. He's in the 95+% for head size. (We think it's because he's brilliant.) I was thinking maybe we could minimize this by reducing the fluffy hair he has on top. So Jon and I got out the scissors and clippers and went to work. Here's the end result!

6 comments:

Krista said...

I LOVE it!! Does it freak you out how old he looks!?! Tooooo cute.

Lauren said...

Jack looks like a little boy, no more baby! :-( Well, he is one adorable little boy. Nice job on the hair cut.

Candice said...

What a stud!

Rebecca said...

Love Love LOVE it!!!!

Hillary said...

What a little cutie! You better watch out, girl. Pretty soon you'll have all the girls after Jack and his hair.

Carlie said...

nice hair, dude! i love the top curl...