"We can do no great things, only small things with great love." Mother Theresa

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving at the beach!


These pictures are courtesy of my sister yet again. My camera is being ghetto and the computer won't recognize it. And I have all these pictures of all the kiddos, and the feast and all sorts of other things. Annoying!!
Anyhow, we had a wonderful Thanksgiving with our family in Florida. Both of my brothers flew in, and my sister and her family, even my inlaws came down to the beach house for us all to enjoy the holiday together. I had packed for the artic, and was happily surprised by the warm weather. We ate tons, celebrated my Grandma's 80th birthday, and did some major damage at Ann Taylor Loft. I am so grateful for my wonderful family, my friends, my country, my religion and the countless blessings I enjoy everyday.
This is on the dock at my grandparents after our Thanksgiving feast. If your wondering why I look 6 months pregnant, it's because I just ate enough to feed an army.

No comments: