My computer/camera have been difficult the last few weeks, and I just now fixed it (because I'm a genius) and can upload pictures again. So here is me catching up!!!
Jon took a day off work and we went to the Ga Aquarium to see the Titanic Exhibit. (My mom had some discounted tickets. Hooray!) You have to pay to get in the aquarium, then pay MORE to see the Titanic stuff. It was awesome to go on a week day, because you could actually SEE the fish and not the back of 1500 people's heads! Jack loved it and was such a good sport, even missing his nap.

.jpg)

I wish this was a better picture, because his face is SO cute! He was so excited to go behind the wall of fish. I personally don't know how Jon managed to squeeze his 6 foot 3 inch body back there, but he did!

Don't know how to remove that ugly flash, but cool picture nontheless.
No comments:
Post a Comment