"We can do no great things, only small things with great love." Mother Theresa

Tuesday, December 2, 2008



Just look at these shoes!!!! Black Friday was a good day. Jess and I both got a steal on these wickedly awesome Jessica Simpson pumps. We saw them at Belk for $79.99, hopped over to Ross where we found them for $21.99!!!! Oh how I love Ross! Needless to say, we took them home and just wore them around with our sweat pants on, JUST because they're so cute.

3 comments:

Jessica M said...

I am IN LOVE! Girls need fun things to keep them happy, right? I had to exchange one pair of shoes today and I saw that they had these same heals in a chocolaty brown. I think we might need both pairs...

And your 6 months pregnant comment on your last post confuses me, are we looking at the same picture?

Candice said...

Those are really cute shoes!!! I agree with your sister too about the pregnant comment. I usually hate pictures of myself until about a year later :) I don't understand why we are so critical of ourselves. I have down loaded all the songs, now I just have to burn them this weekend. I will stick it in the mail on Monday! Thanks for you help!

Lacey said...

I'm such a high heel freak! I love them!!!