"We can do no great things, only small things with great love." Mother Theresa

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My dear sister came in town the past weekend to pick up her van. I took advantage of her new camera while she was here, and had to her take some pictures of her ADORABLE nephew to document his 1st birthday. He was such a good sport and allowed us to lug him around the farm for 2 hours while we desperately tried to humor him and squeek out a smile. The pictures all turned out SO good and I love every single one!! I have a few favorites, and here they are!
To quote Jessica: "dreaming of the future..." CUTE!












(I looooove this one!)









Ok I loooove this one too!!











Thank you sister for spending so much time on these pictures!! I looooooooove them!









6 comments:

Lacey said...

What adorable pictures!!! What a cutie : ) I heard you had his 1st birthday party! And I heard he dug in good... Way to go!! I'm glad you are excited for Christmas too! We all need to get together soon. I won't be at the next game this week, I'm throwing a baby shower for Billy's sister who is in town. But hopefully I'll catch ya at the next one! Your husband is good at football by the way! I was so impressed he kept intercepting and blocking them, I was SO impressed! Anyways, see ya soon! : )

Jessica M said...

Youuuuur welcome. He is the cutest, you know.

Candice said...

I am so impressed with the picturs. That is awesome they he let you too!

bzmom24 said...

Emily, he is WAY too cute! Thanks for sharing.
Kerrie

Dear Little Dude said...

yay Emily..he is precious. Love you all and miss you!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures!