"We can do no great things, only small things with great love." Mother Theresa

Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Jack!!

I can't believe I have a one year old!! This year has flown by, but then I can't remember my life before Jack came along. He has brought us more happiness than we ever thought possible and we're only one year into life together. (Talk to me in about 14 years and we'll see if I remember how cute and sweet he once was). ;)

Happy Birthday my sweet little baby!!! Here you were just 1 year ago:






We had his party on Saturday and had chili, potatoes, cornbread, cookies, cake and lots more!! Most of our friends were able to make it and some of Jack's too! Grammie and Pops, Grandma and Grandpa all came and helped spoil their one and only grandson.

Here's the little guy surrounded by presents.
A John Deer tractor? I bet you can't guess who gave that to him...



Thanks Candice (YOUR AWESOME) for taking all the pictures and helping me out so much!!



Be very impressed with my baking skills, but don't look too closely. I'm still working on the decorating aspect of my life.



As if you couldn't be impressed any more, yes I made all of these cookies which spell "Jack is 1" And they were freaking delicious I might add.


First taste of his cake...




I think it was a hit!

Straight up to the bath for this guy!



And thank you Brindi for coming early and saving me!!! Your the best!

7 comments:

Will and Natalie Giddens said...

Yea for you guys for making it through the first year. Congrats!

Jessica M said...

Happy birthday darling nephew! Your aunt loves you lots and lots! I'm glad you enjoyed your cake, messy messy, just right. Can't wait to give you happy birthday kisses!

Hillary said...

I wish I had been there! He's such a doll! I miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jack! Oh my goodness what a sweet little one year old! Love the pile of presents... looks like he's not lacking in the spoiled department:)

The Kipper Family said...

How cute! Jack is getting so big. It looks like he loved the cake. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Tabitha said...

I love the messy cake pictures :).

We had a great time. Good job on the cake--it was delicious :)!!

tothe4thfloor said...

Cute!! Happy Birthday Jack!