
Monday, October 27, 2008
Jack the Ninja
I've been begging my husband to take me camping and hiking and pumpkin picking. Since our weekends are pretty much booked until December, he took off last Friday to pacify me and get me my much needed outdoor time. Well, Friday ended up being in the low 40's and raining. Not pleasent outdoorsy weather. Plan B: chill in our pajamas til noon, then drop baby off with grandma and go see a movie. Sounds good to me!! Afterwards, we went to get Jack his first pumpkin. He was TERRIFIED of the pumpkins!! He would not let us set him down. Plus the ground was all soggy, so I didn't really want to sit him down anyway. Needless to say, my big plans for an adorable photo shoot didn't turn out so well. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
Jack is such a cute little boy, I love the ninja baby costume! Have a Happy Halloween!
What a cute boy! That's so funny that he was scared of pumpkins! Wait till he sees Santa! He's pretty scary looking to a lot of kids! : ) I love the Ninja costume!
I think those pictures are cute! And I love love the ninja outfit.
I love his costume :) He is looking more like you every day. Sorry Jon :)
oh i love the little ninja suit... he is so dang cute!
ohh so cute! that's so funny because caisen was a ninja too! but his costume was courtesy of old navy for a total of 15 bucks. lol. anyway your pics look great! he's SOO cute!
Post a Comment