
.jpg)
On another note, Jack is the most adorable thing in the world! He gets into all sorts of mischief and enjoys sneaking into the bathroom or pounding up the stairs. He's scooting along the furniture and climbs INTO the fireplace, where he proceeds to get stuck then starts screaming. He likes to bang on the DVD player and pull tall lamps over. He's a wild man, but so stinkin' adorable. He's almost 11 months old and is still all gums. He's been a crank lately so I'm hoping he's got some teeth coming in. I finally gave him his first haircut too. How do people do this with a wiggling baby!? And I was only doing the very top so it wouldn't come to a point on his forehead. Craziness.
I'm so excited it's autumn and I LOVE seeing all the leaves change color. This is my favorite time of year and it makes me wish I had a big yard to enjoy it in. The fall encompasses a lot of sweet memories: first, my crazy BYU days of partying all night and 8am "begining jazz"; ice cream everyday, getting stuck in the elevator, trips to Squaw Peak and smoke bombs in DT. Oh good times.


Second, it was September 5 years ago that I was planning my wedding. So there's something about the chilling air that makes me want to go wedding dress shopping and plan a tropical vacation! Third, it was this time last year that I was counting down the days to my baby boy's arrival. Oh how time flies!!!




7 comments:
He looks so big!
I totally love fall too! You have tons of special memories to think of this time of year and 11 months wow!
Fall is the best and I am glad I get to be there for the season this year :)
Jack is so cute! We still need to get together. The time is passing us by. I like your choice in backgrounds.(ha,ha)
hey!
jack is so cute! and caisen just cut his first 2 teeth on the bottom. i asked our pediatrician if she ever heard of a kid with no teeth...she laughed. i was pretty worried for a while. but you'll totally know when they're coming in:) anyway, i love the pics!
its so cute to see them smile with little teeth! it's been bitter sweet for me because i love watching him grow but it seems like he's losing his baby-ness and is turning into a little man. its so true when they say that they grow too fast!
ohhh i wish i had written all our experiences down, cuz i forget so many funny things like the elevator!! "it's emily and amanda stuck in the elevator!"... and i'm pretty sure we had ice cream with us!!:)
Post a Comment