"We can do no great things, only small things with great love." Mother Theresa

Monday, September 22, 2008

College Football Season back again! GO DAWGS!!


I've never been much of a sports enthusiast --- big suprise--- but I've convereted to the love of UGA football since marrying my fanatic husband. I quickly learned that Saturdays during football season are devoted to sitting around the TV in our red and black and cheering on the dawgs. Or when they're not playing, we sit around and cheer for whichever team is playing (and hopefully STOMPING) the Gators. Jack was born on the the day of the UGA/AUBURN game. I know this of course, because we watched it in my recovery room. Jack has his own jersey and loves to cheer on Knowshawn Moreno.

4 comments:

Opp Family said...

Well, you already know where I stand! GOOOOOOOOOO DAWGS! Sic 'em! Now we gotta get geared up for Alabama.

Krista said...

Yay Jack!! Go dawgs!! We've trained Thatcher to shake his fist in the air and shout "Woof woof woof woof" when he sees football on, it's awesome!

Jessica M said...

OK, that's my new favorite picture of Jack ever!! (The one on the side column, with the football.) And I posted on the fam website some crazy video I saw online of y'alls boy Knowshon. He's insane.

pomai♥stephen said...

hey! we met you guys at my brother and sister in laws house this past jan when our babies were only 3 months old. time flies with a little one huh? they get big soo fast! caisen just cut his first tooth. crazy:) well, how are you guys doing? looks like parenting life is wonderful from your blog!
take care,
pomai