I guess the point is to try and answer the questions as shortly as possible. Thanks Jana for the tag! :)
1.Where is your cell phone? downstairs somewhere, probably turned off.
2. Your significant other? I guess I'd have to say my hubby :)
3. Your hair? up in a messy knot
4. Your mother? best friend, boss, babysitter, fount of all knowlege
5. Your father? so very patient with my car issues
6. Your favorite thing? just one?! for today I'll say...anytime Jack learns something new
7. Your dream last night? Can I borrow one of Stacy's dreams for this one? ;)
8 Your favorite drink? plain ol' agua
9. Your dream/goal? Among many things, one dream is to ride in a hot air balloon
10. The room you’re in? upstairs office
11. Your hobby? working out, friends, reading, jack's scrapbook, learning new skills
12. Your fear? bugs in my house
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? as happy as I am right now
14. What you’re not? coordinated
15. Muffins? yummm
16. One of your wish list items? a new pair of Seven for All Mankind jeans!!! (is that so trivial?)
17. Where you grew up? Georgia baby
18. The last thing you did? put Jack-o down for a nap
19. What are you wearing? pj's
20. Favorite gadget? hmmm cell phone I guess
21. Your pets? no pets - a babe and hubby are enough for me!
22. Your computer? constantly malfunctioning and getting REALLY annoying
23. Your mood? cheery
24. Missing someone? my BYU girlies
25.Your car? Oh my portable sauna? very glad to have it back!
26. Something you’re not wearing? make-up
27. Favorite store? clothes - Ann Taylor Loft, everything else- IKEA
28. Like someone? Palin!
29. Your favorite color? blue
30. When is the last time you laughed? Last night singing the opening song at family night. We started way too high and attempted to keep singing anyway. We were both horrible squeeky and Jon told me I was a little sharp.
31. Last time you cried? Last week during a talk at church
I tag CANDICE SHUMWAY CORMICAN
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
hahaha, too funny. i had a similar one last night. tell you about it later!
oh yay I'm glad you miss your BYU girlies... i miss you too!!
Thanks for the laugh.
(I'm wearing pjs too and it's 3:42 in the afternoon....)
Ok I have done what you asked me to do!
Post a Comment