NO LIE we actually saw another shark this trip. It was a baby and only a foot long, but still.....a shark.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Beach Trip
We were finally able to get away for the weekend and went down to Destin for some much needed relaxation. Jack was in such a good mood, dispite BOTH of his parents being sick. I started running a fever Friday night before we left, and Jon is still down with his mystery illness. But that didn't put a damper on our fun. Saturday night we had a pizza picnic on the beach and were even generous enough to let Jack suck on a breadstick. Monday we went to a new shopping complex called Pier Park in Panama City. We ate at 5 Guys Burger & Fries which was Jon's pick obviously but it was AMAZING. And I don't like burgers. I'd been eyeing the sushi place next door. But Jon made me a believer. It was freaking amazing.
NO LIE we actually saw another shark this trip. It was a baby and only a foot long, but still.....a shark.

NO LIE we actually saw another shark this trip. It was a baby and only a foot long, but still.....a shark.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
what fun jack is!! he is such a happy and smiley baby! i'm glad you guys were finally able to make it to destin together and had a blast!
Oooo I love the happy Jack on the beach picture. What a sweet boy!!!
And yes, he is perfect. 8 months is great!
What a cute family picture on the beach. Jack is adorable!
How fun! I can't wait to get back to the beach! Oh and I've had that same weird fever thing about the same time, must have been going around. Having a fever as an adult is the pits!
Post a Comment