
My all time favorite musical is coming back to the Fox this October. I'm soooooo excited and thought I had to put up my most favorite songs from it. So turn on your speakers and be so impressed with the goodness.
p.s. I am a volunteer usher at the Fox and they've offered us ticket prices (for the Orchestra section) at the group rate for $62, so let me know if your interested!




6 comments:
well I listened to half of the song, lol, my dog was looking at my like I was crazy, I guess I had the speakers too loud. Well if I was in Georgia I would take you up on the tickets, I love a good musical every now and then. Keith isnt a huge fan. They are going to have great Opera where we are stationed next and I told Keith he will HAVE to take me! He will probably make fun of it and try to make me laugh through the whole show, but it will be worth it :)
Ohhhhh, I've heard so much about this show.... we might have to take you up on that offer :) Let me run it by Evan and we'll see what we can do!
I'm interested!! How can I get 2?
April
Yes! I WILL be ushering up this go around. No more "limited view" seats that don't let you see much. Yea! Wicked!
Don't worry, I'm blog-stalking you :)
I just bought our tickets on Saturday and can't wait! How do you become a volunteer usher at the Fox? I'd LOVE to do that!
Noelle
Post a Comment