"We can do no great things, only small things with great love." Mother Theresa

Friday, July 18, 2008

8 months-the perfect age

My mom tells me that you think each stage your child is in is the perfect age. Well I certainly think that right now about my little 8 month old. And here's why: he's sleeping through the night (HOORAY!!!!), he can play and entertain himslef for quite a while, he's crawling and mobile, but can't get himself into too much trouble. He loves to play with mom and dad and giggles and squeels. He's still small and very portable for running errands or going on walks. I just think he's the more adorable little creature that ever was. I just don't know how life could get any better!! But, I guess I've thought that from the begining, and I just continue to be suprised.

4 comments:

elise and jeff said...

That is so great to know! I cant wait to have a baby and get to the perfect age! Now heres a question...How did you get in such good shape after you had Jack? You look great!

tothe4thfloor said...

When Marisa turned 8 months old I thought the exact same thing! I was like, wow this is the perfect age but let me tell you it just gets better and better from here. For some funny reason younger than 8 months is not so fun. haha

The Gray Family said...

Jack is so freakin cute... We need to get together and let the kids play! Now that everything has calmed down a bit--maybe we can start planning a trip together or something. Wouldn't it be fun to go on a cruise or something.
love ya---lizzie

Opp Family said...

I have to totally agree - 8 months was my favorite so far! He is so cute!