Jack is 3 months old now, and is becoming more aware and alert of his surroundings. So we've started giving him little toys that jingle, and I'll look back at him in his car seat and he'll just be chatting away and smiling at his bugs. The yellow one is his favorite for some reason. He smiles all the time, but hasn't quite made it to laughing yet. But we're getting close!
We put him next to his Baby Einstien crib toy yesterday, and he was transfixed for like an hour. I have to admit that it is pretty cool. Jon and I sat there and tried to figure out how they get the fish to move like that for quite a while. Hooray for other things entertaining my child!!




5 comments:
3 months, i just cannot believe it! he sure looks like a happy baby.
hey - I gave him that einstein toy! i'm glad i can help make your baby a genius...and give you more personal time while he's transfixed.
I love the third month, they seem to just come alive and interact so much more.
Check the Einstein toy, I saw it on a recall list, here is the link, yours might not be affected by the recall. Just in case though...
http://recall.kidsii.com/KIDSIIRecallSub63x62x1x25.aspx
You can see that he has Jones in him now. He kind of looks like Haley in those picutres. He is so big and super cute! How are you doing? I haven't talked to you in a while.
I have that same carseat toy for Madeleine! She rips it down so fast, but she still loves to suck on the little bugs faces :)
Post a Comment