Jack was plum tuckered out.Ok, well first of all I just want to let all of you know of the injustice in pricing at the circus. The thing I was MOST excited about doing at the circus was getting authentic cotton candy. I honestly had been drooling over the thought of it for a month. So we get there, after the drama of checking the stroller, carrying the car seat down a gazillion steep stairs, squeezing ourselves and that huge car seat through a narrow row already full of people, just to decide there was no place for the car seat, and for Jon to go back and check it with the stroller. This all went on as the circus had already started. I'm sure the people in our row wanted to kill us. Anyhow, I finally ran up to get some cotton candy, only to find out it was 12 freaking dollars!!! TWELVE!! And my cheap nature wouldn't let me do it. So I settled for a $4.00 preztel instead. Such a disappointment. But besides the cotton candy let down, the circus was a huge hit. We saw tigers and elephants and people being shot out of a canon. It was another successfull Valentines Day!!




7 comments:
Sounds FUN! Sorry about the cotton candy. I think you should have bought it anyways. I've heard the excitement in your voice when you talk about cotton candy :)
Emily!
Thanks for your sweet little posts on our blog site. I love your little narration of the story at the circus. I felt like I was there w/ you : )
I have never been to the circus, would LOVE to go, as long as the clowns stayed away from me. Jack is SOO adorable!! we miss you guys so much!!
12 dollars for cotten candy! I think I wouldn't be able to buy it either. It sucks being cheep sometimes. I can't beleive that it was that much. Did it come with anything else (you know ice cream coming in the hats at the Braves games). You look happy in the pictures. What are cute family!
Hey Emily! I didn't know you had a blog... it's adorable! I can't believe how big Jack is! If you send me your email I would love to invite you to our blog.
$12, eh? I think the sugar obsession in genetic. Sorry about the disappointment.
PS- I think the person being SHOT out of the cannon is CRAZY!!
hey we live pretty close to D.C and when you come we should get together.
Em! Your hair is so long! I love that you guys went to the circus!
Post a Comment