Monday, February 11, 2008
I've been tagged!
A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
10 Years Ago: I was getting ready to turn 14, and SO ready to party hard at the church youth dances. I thought I was so cool officially being a teenager, and was still trying to get the idea of how lip liner worked. I was in love with JTT (Jonathan Taylor Thomas of course) and Prince William, and was sure it was just a matter to time before one of them found me. I spent a good part of my time singing along with Mariah Carey, sure I was the next big thing and just kept waiting to be discovered....hmmmm still waiting.
On My To-Do List: dry cleaners, groceries, dr. appointments, ... all this darn grown-up stuff.
5 places that I've lived: Social Circle, Conyers, Grayson (yeah apparently I like GA), Provo UT, Destin Florida.
5 jobs I have had: Smoothie King, Day camp counselor, telemarketer (terrible I know, but college kids get desperate) patient care tech and unit clerk at Rockdale Medical Center, and workin' for the ol' padres at Insurance Associates of Georgia.
What I would do if I became a billionaire: I would spend half the year at my private villa in Figi watching my diamonds and emeralds sparkle in the sun while getting a full body massage and listening to steal drums and maracas. The rest of the year I would spend traveling around the world in my private jet, stopping occasionally for lunch with my good friend Oprah and my personal training sessions with Chuck Norris.
Bad habits: waiting until the very last second to put gas in my car, letting the laundry pile up, and never being able to make decisions without someone else's opinion
Things I enjoy: sunny days, traveling, I Love Lucy re-runs, exercising, anything to do with weddings, cookie dough, really this could go on forever.
Things people don't know about me: I watch Saved By the Bell re-runs every morning while I eat breakfast, I still rock out to the Spice Girls "wannabe", Bill Cosby is one of favorite people, I'm terrified of bicycles, my dream job is to be a wedding planner for the rich and famous and I have a weird obsession with e-bay.
I am now tagging: whoever wants to share random information!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I hope when you become a billionaire that your sister is included in your ramblings in Figi. Love it!
Hi Emily! I was blog surfing and stumbled across your blog! I love your answer about becoming a billionaire. LOVE it! And Jack is such a cutie!!
Emily,
Hey! I got your link to your blog from Kara's page. Jack is so adorable! He looks like his Mommy! Isn't motherhood great?
Post a Comment