
.jpg)
.jpg)
Our little house experienced her first snow this past week. Jon was SO excited both times and went out Saturday to "explore" and ended up sleding down our back slop, building a snow man, and hitting golf balls out of our backyard into the new housing development going up behind us.




8 comments:
love the snowman!
I love the snowman too! Show off that figure girl!!!!!
wierd...
Hello Jon Rusch. I don't know if you remember me but I served in your area in Georgia. My alias then was Elder Cranmer, but I have taken back the real name of Bryce Cranmer. It is awesome to see your pictures on here. I hope all is well. I will now keep your blog in our list.
OH and long over due contrats on mission return, marriage, and parenthood.
I used this same picture of Drew on my blog. Love it!! I'm still impressed that y'all scraped up enough snow for that snowman.
That's because I thought it was Drew. Drew's wears a hoodie like that allll the time. Tell Jon he must be getting too skinny.
Hey! I found y'alls blog the other day surfing through everyone elses! Anyway, cute house, cute baby, etc. etc. etc! I saw your mom the other day at the store and what I think was one of your brothers (scary how hold he was). Anyway, I added you to our blog and furthermore I tagged you because seeing your mom got me thinking about you and I wanted to see how you are! You'll have to check out my blog to see what to do with your tag! here's our blog http://alvarezatlfam.blogspot.com/
Emily! You never sent me your blog address - but the world is small :) I love your pictures and your blog!
Post a Comment