So once again my life is being taken over by another fabulous season of American Idol. My poor husband has to sit in the background, attempting to study for the LSAT while I'm screaming "HE CANT BE SERIOUS", or "whoa honey you should NOT be wearing that". There is an occasional, "wow that was good" which is what makes the show worth while.
p.s. We totally think the girl who auditioned last last night is LDS. :)




5 comments:
Crap! Did it start last night?????? I missed it. I forgot to make my season recordings!!!!!
Spencer got home and I found out that he had recorded it so he didn't miss it! How cute! Anyways, that last girl is DEFINITELY LDS! So obvious! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Can't wait for tonight!
funny how you say you are the one who is watching it, then in the end you say WE think the girl .... you totally gave your husband up!!
Hey Sister!
I'm still wondering why the "rocker" girl with glitter overload went nutty after her audition. I didn't think the judges were mean to her AT ALL and then she went psycho. And the guy with the chest hair? What the ????? Still wondering about that one.
Hi, Emily. I came across your blog. I can't believe you married Jon Rusch. So funny. I haven't seen you since Freshman year when you stayed at my apartment. Remember that?! Good old times. Anyways, I've watched American Idol too and it cracked me up! The last girl was DEFINITELY mormon. I mean who else wouldn't watch Rated R movies?
Post a Comment