"We can do no great things, only small things with great love." Mother Theresa

Wednesday, January 9, 2008






Jon suprised me for our FOUR year anniversary, and took me back to the Westin. We had little Jack in tow of course, but it was still a wonderfully romantic getaway. The next day we went and checked out the new Coke-a-Cola museum which was pretty darn cool. I could go another 5 years without having another sip of Coke though I'll tell ya that.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Okay so I just found your blog, I got sooo excited that you have started one too. Your baby is so cute. I can't wait for more post to follow.

Stacy Christian said...

yes, i can't believe you let me go this long without knowing the name of your blog. I knew you were working on it, but didn't know you had it up and running for this long!

Stacy Christian said...

P.S. Congrats on 4 years! Sounds like it was fun!

Will and Natalie Giddens said...

You know, I was just thinking yesterday (since it was Jack's 2 month birthday) that it was high time you started a blog. I was even going to mention it to you on Facebook. And lo and behold I found out you already have one! Yea!!!

Anyway, cute baby and congrats on four years. I can never forget y'all's anniversary since it's right before ours. Yea for four years of marital bliss!

Hillary said...

Em, jack looks JUST LIKE YOU in this picture! It cannot be denied! By the way, I'm so excited about out prospective FL trip. I'm planning already :) Talk to you soon!