"We can do no great things, only small things with great love." Mother Theresa

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

We had a fabulous and relaxing Labor Day weekend just hanging out with our little family. The weather was absolutely perfect, so we spent most of it outside blowing bubbles in the backyard, swinging at the playground and hunting for ducks in the pond, flying to Neverland and searching for the moon.




And that was just Saturday! Jess and her family came in town so we spent Sunday with them, and Monday having a cookout, playing a hilarious round of water baseball followed by a slip-n-slide showdown. I lost miserably. But it was so incredibly perfect and the boys loved every minute the got to spend with their daddy!

3 comments:

Ryan and Brindi said...

oh i got all emotional looking at all your pictures in the post below! how sad that you are gone now and no longer my kind-of neighbor!

Jessica M said...

I'm glad somebody took pictures of the weekend...good grief, my camera never even made it out of the car.

I enjoyed reading the house selling reflections. A place that's held so much life is going to be missed - and it's OK. I'm looking forward to y'alls next great adventure. If only it didn't mean you were moving quite so far...

Dale, Vanessa, Gavin, Linnaea & Duncan Berg said...

Thinkn' bout ya. Any luck with housing in VA yet?