"We can do no great things, only small things with great love." Mother Theresa

Monday, December 13, 2010

I know, WOW it's been forever!!

I should be fired from the blogging world. I have been terribly neglectful and just way too caught up in my own little life. To wrap up the past few months in a jiff.....after selling our house and moving everything into a storage unit (awesome) I moved out to Buckeye Ranch for the next 3 months; Jon finished his training in November (YAAAYY!!!), we moved to Alexandria, VA, Jack turned 3, Tucker is scooting along furniture and has 3--almost 4 teeth, Jack is now potty trained and pacy free (THANK THE MAKER) to sum it up...our whole world has been turned upside down!

Now aren't you glad I spared you all the blah blah? Onto the good stuff! Here are some pictures to document our last few months. Ok, not a few, a LOT but it's totally worth it I promise!

The first of our adventures was camping in North Georgia. And an adventure it was. Jack was in little boy heaven as you can tell. Tuck dug it as well. We roasted marshmallows, and ate LOTS of s'mores (for those who really know me...s'mores are an obsession of mine), at cobbler and hiked. Well, I hiked. Jack whined and was carried the whole time. After one such hike Jack was in full blown tantrum histeria mode throwing himself on the ground and screaming so loud we were scaring off every living thing. As a couple near us swiftly gathered up their well behaved dog and remainder of a pleasant picnic, my dear mother commented that those people were congratulating themselves on getting a dog instead of having a child......so hilarious but how often that comes to mind these days. Anyhow, we had a BLAST and despite the mediocre campsite culdesac, were able to soak in the glorious beauty of autumn in the south.








Once pumpkin picking season was in full bloom, we went out to Corn Maze in Loganville to enjoy the festivities!



I don't know where he learned to "cheat" but he was dang good at this game! :)








Our next adventure was one more trip to heaven before I left. We ventured to Florida for 8 glorious days. The first few days my dear friend Candice and her adorable baby Logan came to join us!

I realize now that we totally match, but I promise you it was unintentional!








This is a CLASSIC Buzz Lightyear stance. Jack, I mean Buzz, was THRILLED to meet another Buzz.


We did a trial run trick-or-treating to Publix. Jack definitely got the hang of saying the magic phrase and getting free candy. Sweeeeet!


The cutest boys ever!


Coming up.....Virginia! Be excited!

1 comment:

emuli said...

So great to see your boys again!! Sounds like you packed your final months in GA. Can't wait to see pictures of Virginia!!!