"We can do no great things, only small things with great love." Mother Theresa

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Why have 2 when you can have three??

And no I don't mean children.

Jack's new best friend and CONSTANT companion is Woody. I don't even own Toy Story (which is unfortunate because it is one of my favorite movies) and yet Jack has seen it enough to become obsessed! So thanks to doting grandparents and a treat from Jon and I at Disney World, we now have 3 sets of Buzz and Woody in varying sizes.



It is adorable to see my little boy become so attached to something and play make believe. He will get out of bed at night to play with Woody just a little longer. He is constantly by his side: sitting at the table for dinner (in his own chair mind you), strapped into his car seat ("needs to be safe" is what Jack tells me), and tucked into bed next to him every night. My favorite is what he's picked up on from the movie. He speaks on behalf of Woody saying: "howdy little lady", "reach for the sky!", and my favorite "some body's poisoned the water hole!".

He also plays with Buzz and runs around (pretending to fly of coarse) saying "to infinity and beyond!" He also yells "I'm a super hero!!" but I'm not really sure where that came from.

It is so much fun the older he get to watch him learn and the different things he picks up on. He gets very upset if Jon and I yell (for those of you who don't REALLY know me....I can get a bit spirited. Jon puts up with me) and tells us to "stop it!". He sings along with music in the car, his favorite being "Ima Be" by the Black Eyed Peas. Don't judge.

He loves to drive when we go out to Grammie and Pops house and is getting....better.



Do you think he's inherited his mama's dramatic side?



Jack has become such a good big brother and loves to make Tucker laugh and doesn't intentionally hurt him any more. This is a WONDERFUL improvement.

Tucker on the other hand, is just the cutest thing ever!!!! I can't even remember what life was like without him! He is rolling all around and loves sucking on his toes. He will actually shove both feet in his mouth at once and just go to town. Here he is at his 4 month doctor's appointment:





Tuck weighs 15lbs 5oz and is in the 75% for height. We've started him on rice cereal and he gobbles it up! He seriously attacks the spoon!



Tucker is such a joy. He is outright laughing now and gives the sweetest smiles. I positively adore him and have decided he's never allowed to grow up. He is just far to precious as my roley baby!!

In other news, I have bell peppers and tomatoes sprouting in my potted garden and LOOK AT THESE BEAUTIES that I have growing up my front walk:


These are crappy phone pictures and don't do them justice. They are spectacular!!

So hopefully, this eye candy will help with SELLING OUR HOUSE! That's right, our house is officially on the market! YIKES!


No comments: