"We can do no great things, only small things with great love." Mother Theresa

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Memorial Day Trip to the Beach!!

I realize it has taken me entirely too long to post this, but better late than never right?? For our fabulous three day weekend in May, we took our friends Matt and Kristen and my brother Daniel and Melissa down to our beach house to enjoy the glorious beach. And glorious it was!! We braved one rather terrifying rain storm huddled together behind our umbrella/shield from the torrential wind and rain. We laughed a lot, ate delicious sea food, and learned what good liars everyone are thanks to a rousing game of Malarkey.
Impressive really!

Here are a few pictures compliments of Kristen since I'm so terrible at toting my camera around.




Enjoying an afternoon in Seaside after the guys left.









































2 comments:

Jessica M said...

How did I miss the last post? I loved the pictures and updates on the boys. And the lilies are lovely!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics:) Cant wait for our GIRLS trip:)