"We can do no great things, only small things with great love." Mother Theresa

Thursday, December 17, 2009

My boy's 2 year old portraits

Imagine trying to capture a decent picture of a jumping spider monkey. My sister is seriously gifted. Jack would not sit still for more than 1 second, and she managed to snag these incredible shots. Thank you SOOO much sister for lending your talents!!! You truly managed to capture some authentic Jack expressions.


My favorite!






I call this the "GQ" pose.





And here is my LAST belly picture! 11 days and counting. Coooooome on baby!


7 comments:

Lacey said...

11 days left! Anyday now... Good luck with everything! By the way Jack looks so dang handsome I love it! : )

Jamie said...

Jack is seriously soo cute! And so are you! Maybe you'll have a Christmas baby.

Ryan and Brindi said...

oh my gosh! these pictures are perfect! i love them! can your sister be my photographer!!??? i am so excited for your baby to get here! you better let us know asap when he gets here! merry christmas!

Carlie said...

you look increadable! love ALL the photos.
can't wait to hear when this baby comes!

Holly said...

Wow you look amazing. I LOVE your hair color, it looks really good on you.

Megan said...

Those pictures turned out adorable!!! I love the GQ face. And you are one smokin' hot pregnant lady!

Teeners said...

These are so cute! We are way excited to come to Atlanta and see the little guy! And hopefully the new baby too!