Here are some pictures of our adorable little fetus!! It's most definitely a boy, but I spared him his privacy and left those particular pictures out. He was sucking his thumb (see picture #1) which was pretty darn adorable. Everything is looking good and my due date is still Dec. 29. I'll try to post a belly picture soon. Because there is most certainly a belly to talk about these days.Thursday, August 20, 2009
Cutest little fetus there is!
Here are some pictures of our adorable little fetus!! It's most definitely a boy, but I spared him his privacy and left those particular pictures out. He was sucking his thumb (see picture #1) which was pretty darn adorable. Everything is looking good and my due date is still Dec. 29. I'll try to post a belly picture soon. Because there is most certainly a belly to talk about these days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Emily! Those are great pictures!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you and I need some belly pics pronto!
Yay! I am so excited for you guys! I hope that we can be in Atlanta when Tucker is born!
Congrats on Boy number TWO! We find out on monday. I am so excited. So are you getting bigger more quickly this time? I am. I hope all is going well. We love you guys.
Another boy! You guys make the cutest kids. Congrats, I can't wait to meet him!
How cute, you got some GREAT shots!! We had a nice picture of Thatcher in utero but this baby? The nurse must have thought since I had already had 1 I must not care any more because you couldn't see SQUAT! Sad story. But I am so excited for you! Very cute fetus indeed :)
Wow those are so clear!! I love the little foot. Oh, oh, he kills me already with his cuteness.
How wonderful for you guys. Andy I am sure is happy more hiking buddies coming. Enjoy each day because it all goes by so fast.
Post a Comment