"We can do no great things, only small things with great love." Mother Theresa

Monday, August 31, 2009

23 Weeks


So here, as promised is my first official belly picture. The baby bump is getting larger and larger and I'm having a hard time finding clothes that fit right. Maternity still isn't quite right and heaven knows I don't fit in my normal ones anymore. But I squeeze into my bigger jeans anyway just out of sheer desperation not to look like a total blimp. But anyway, I'm loving feeling my little man move around!! Over half way there!!

7 comments:

Jessica M said...

Best lookin' pregnant gal there is! And I love the shirt. I was angry with my closet this weekend and wishing I had my shirts already. I am somewhat glad I lost a few dresses sizes since January, I've got lots of bigger sizes in my closet. Here I go, back up the size ladder. Sigh.

Candice said...

Seriously I am pretty sure I have almost caught up to u and you are so much further a long! Not likening you so much right now :) I squeezed into one of my polo shirts and it is the last day I am going to try to wear it. Do you find that tight shirts are just really uncomfortable? They make me feel sicker I think. You look so dang cute!

The Gray Family said...

Seriously being half-way through and only looking like you ate a whole pizza once in your life is so not fair. I think having friends that are as gorgeous as you are when pregnant will make me forever adversed to having more kids. There is no way under heaven that i would ever look as good as you do pregnant... So not fair! But I love you still the same. And how fun your sis is pregnant too.

Carlie said...

seriously?
you don't LOOK pregnant!

congratulations! you look awesome. love those middle stages...

Courtney_and_John said...

Congratulations! I didn't know you were pregnant! You hardly look it even though you are half way along!

Anonymous said...

You look fantastic:)

Micah and Emily said...

I hardly think you qualify as a blimp..but there is not getting around it, the bump does go with the territory! You look wonderful and we hope life is well for you and your little family!

E