
I'm completely in love with So You Think You Can Dance. I love it because everyone is SO GOOD!!! The entire show is incredibly entertaining and I'm not sitting there critiquing everyone, and I rarely cringe through an entire song. If you know me, you know I'm FAR from being a coordinated dancer, but dang I love to try. So watching this makes me feel inspired to dance! Yes, you should be scared. I've started taking ZUMBA at my gym and I pretend I'm in full costume and make-up as I'm hopping and twirling my way across the floor to "Boom Boom POW". Great class. Anyway, so here's a link to one of my all time favorite performances on the show. Prepare to be amazed. I just love Kayla. Everything about her is beautiful and she is such a joy to watch. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrXrfCnChCc
In other news, my belly is starting to pop out, and I'm definitely looking large. I want to get a shirt that says:
because this point in pregnancy is just not attractive. I'm sure everyone thinks I've just let myself go. PLUS my skin is all broken out, and my hair is falling out, not to mention I'm miserably cranky!!! My poor husband. Oh well. Everything seems to be going good with our little fetus from what we can tell so far. I'm 14? weeks. Actually going in next Tuesday for a growth u/s to see how far along I really am.
because this point in pregnancy is just not attractive. I'm sure everyone thinks I've just let myself go. PLUS my skin is all broken out, and my hair is falling out, not to mention I'm miserably cranky!!! My poor husband. Oh well. Everything seems to be going good with our little fetus from what we can tell so far. I'm 14? weeks. Actually going in next Tuesday for a growth u/s to see how far along I really am. Sorry I don't have any exciting new pictures. But it doesn't mean life hasn't been exciting! LET ME JUST TELL YOU the excitement that happened in my house yesterday. So my DARLING child Jack right, was happily entertaining himself in the dryer while I was working. I'd go back and check on him every little while, but he was just so happy and singing to himself, so I just let him keep playing. Then he starts to cry so I go to rescue him. And OOOOOOOOH MMMMMMMMY GOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!! That child had gotten all the slimy POOP out of his diaper and had painted the ENTIRE DRYER along with himself. So I got poop all over ME trying to pull him out of there!!! What is the sanitary method of cleansing a child that's covered in poo??? I wanted to just take him outside and spray him off with the hose. But seeing as that would've required exposing ourselves to the neighbors, I opted for the bathtub and a lot of wipes. Luckily, I've had quite a history with poop, so this wasn't the most disgusting experience of my life. But it very well could've been. Anyway, disgusting. I guess I'm a real mom now huh??
Other than the poop incident, Jack is doing great. He's very into climbing things and has injured himself quite a bit lately. He turns up with these bruises all over his legs. He's a wild man! His vocabulary is growing and his favorite things right now are: birthdays, strawberries, book, planes, cup, Elmo and Thomas. That's what he requests the most. His other method of requesting things is just screaming. Must be so frustrating to know what you want and not be able to communicate it to the person with the means of getting it for you.




5 comments:
wow. i think that i would have risked exposure and gone with the hose, for both him AND me. but of course, the hose is one of zachary's favorite things right now...hours of fun. amazing what a kid can "get done" in such a short span of time. i wish i was that productive...=)
Congratulations on your new little one on the way! It is definately a hand full with two. But, I am getting used to it. Hope you have a happy 4th!
Kayla is also my favorite. She can do no wrong in my book.
The poop story is disgustiningly funny! I don't know what I would have done, but I'm glad you had the experience to handle it with ease.
I MISS YOU!
Congrats on the baby news! I'm pregnant too. I'm due early/mid december. They keep swapping my due date from 12/17 to 12/11 and then back to 12/17... what ever. Congrats!
Jessica
HAHAHAHAHA that is making me sick to my stomach just thinking of the smell of that poo! After you cleaned it were you still scared your clothes would come out smelling like poo? That post made me laugh really hard! I'm sure you look great Emily! I'm sorry your so miserable. :(
Post a Comment