

Other things are blooming in the Rusch house as well. Or as my mother-in-law likes to call it: "blossoming". And that would be ME that's blossoming. That's right! We're expecting!!! I'm 11 weeks along, due the end of December. I found out when I was in Colorado with Amanda and had to wait like 2 whole days until I got home to tell Jon.
Jack was wearing this shirt when we got off that plane ride from Hell. Oh you remember the one...being detained after my flight of vomiting at 1 AM because they thought I had Swine Flu??? We're so excited to bring another little person into the world!!
Jack was wearing this shirt when we got off that plane ride from Hell. Oh you remember the one...being detained after my flight of vomiting at 1 AM because they thought I had Swine Flu??? We're so excited to bring another little person into the world!!In other news, my sis and 2 nieces were in town last week (see her blog http://marsawfamily.blogspot.com/ for cuter pictures and more details about our adventures). I saw her almost everyday as we went swimming, shopping, and more shopping, to the Fox to see Jersey Boys and to the Renaissance Festival. Jon was so excited to go to the Renaissance Festival and dressed up in his tights and tassels and went around speaking in old English the whole time we were there. Ok not really. It was more like he was mortified to be there with all these weirdos who did that type of thing. And let me just tell ya. Corsets do not belong on a lot of people who think they can pull it off. That's all I'm gonna say. But we really did have a blast and ate lots of fried foods and even watched a jousting! Jack liked the playground and petting zoo most of all. He even got a "duckie" with a pirate hat which he sucked on the rest of the day. It was so great getting to spend so much time with my dear sister and her adorable girls. 



If you didn't notice, Jack got a buzz cut. He screamed the entire time, but look at how cute he is!!! He looks like such a little boy now!




13 comments:
That is so awesome ya'll! Congrats...whens your due date?
Jack looks so cute in his big brother shirt! 11 weeks already?! Wow... how are you feeling? And I love your flowers, I am VERY impressed:) I'll have to give you a call. LOVE YA!
fun! your flowers look great! you are doing awesome at keeping them alive. our flowers are almost dead because i forget to water them.
You are such the house wife-keeping flowers alive and everything. Yippee! I am so excited you finally announced to the rest of the world about the little one. You know me I hate to keep a secret for too long. Gosh i miss you. I want you to come back and visit.
wow! that is great. congrats and keep us posted.
rebecca
WHAT!!! WOOO HOOOO!!! Congratulations guys!! I hope you're feeling good! What a great year to have a baby :) I think everybody should be pregnant!
Congratulations! That is really awesome. And very cute the way you announced it. I'm so happy for y'all!
Congrats on our flowers and the baby of course ;) When you were talking about Jon in tights I fall for everything. Its was probable funnier in my head.
Yay! Congrats!!!
I didn't know about the cute cute onesie! Brilliant!
Your description of Jon walking around the Ren festival dressed up like a hoodlum made me laugh out loud. Ha! That was really funny...
I got the muscle man swim suit at Walmart for less than $15. It is a life saver, especially with little boys that are always on the move. Remy and Grayson (Michael's sister's kid) both have them and we love them. I thought you would like my face :)
Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you guys!
A hardy congrats from the Austins
E
Post a Comment