I know I'm a week late in posting this, but things have been busy lately!! Jon got to be celebrated for the first time as a father last Sunday. The day started with a delicious breakfast made by yours truly, and continued with a day full of relaxation for the hubby. I appointed myself primary diaper changer (which is not out of the ordinary) and was on Jack duty for all 3 hours of church. My family abandoned Pop at home for the week, so he came over to have dinner with us. And because it was Fathers Day, Jon was allowed to wear his uglier-than all-get-out hawaiian shirt. This is normally not allowed, but he took advantage of the day and knew I couldn't say anything.
Jack has decided that his toys are LAME-O and is only interested in what the grown-ups have. So anything like a cell phone, your food, camera or in this case, glasses are very interesting. 





4 comments:
Happy Father's Day Jon!! And good grief Jack is looking more like his Mommy. I think it's the nose...
Emily...You have no fashion sense! That is the coolest shirt EVER! Jon don't let her keep you from dressing like a man. -Keith
Yo emma! what be happening? this is drew on laurens computer, i didnt know u had a blog- way to keep me informed. ill cya in a month! have fun!
Oh my goodness it's SO good to hear from you!!! you look great, all grown up and with your own children and stuff. You have a beautiful family! I've lost your parents contact information and i'd love to get back in touch with them...look forward to hearing from ya!
Philip (elder} Niu
Post a Comment