"We can do no great things, only small things with great love." Mother Theresa

Monday, May 5, 2008

Cinco De Mayo!

I love Cinco de Mayo and love any excuse to celebrate and eat salsa and drink virgin magaritas. I planned a big yummy Mexican feast for the hubby and I last night. I of course ended up eating by myself, and Jon ate later. But we did however get to have our fried ice cream for FHE dessert. Delicious!!
Ok, and the first picture is of me and my friend Erin last year in Mexico for our study abroad. I just thought the sombraros made this picture appropriate here. And this picture is of the most incredible food I've ever had and I have no idea what was in it or how to make it.
So happy Cinco de Mayo everyone, and I'd like to wish my dear friend Hillary and Adam a happy one year anniversary!!!

4 comments:

Jessica M said...

What did you make?

Holly said...

I love the picture!

Hillary said...

Awww Em! Thanks! I love you!

JON and EM said...

I made slow cooker beef brisket burritos, mexi-corn and rice. Deeeeeeelicious!