"We can do no great things, only small things with great love." Mother Theresa

Monday, May 12, 2008

6 months pics!! - by SCC Photography

I can't believe my little baby is already 6 months old!!! Since he's already half a year, we decided it was about time to document his little baby life and have some pictures taken. It of course helps that my kid is just dang cute, but SCC Photography is AMAZING!! Here are some of my favorites:



Here is the link: http://www.scc-photography.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

Candice said...

I think my favorite is him crying in the wheel barrow :) Those are so cute!!!!!!!!!

Jamie said...

Such cute pictures Em!

Holly said...

your baby is so cute!! great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Awww! He's gotten so big... and cuter everyday!

Shellie said...

Those are SO cute! I love the first one of the two of you.

Opp Family said...

Too cute! I love getting baby pictures :)

Ashley Lynne said...

I can't believe that you had an adorable baby while I was on my mission!!! Hope everything is wonderful!!!

Jessica M said...

I'm so glad to have such a cute nephew! Stacy did a good job on the pictures.

The Kipper Family said...

Great pictures! He is adorable and getting so big. I like the one with the flowers in front of him.