"We can do no great things, only small things with great love." Mother Theresa

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Turn on your speakers!!

David Cook's version of "Always Be My Baby" is my new favorite song. Mariah's version has always been a favorite, but HOLY COW. I'm now a die hard David Cook fan which is funny because I've been pretty anti of him from the begining. But since he sang this version, I think I can overlook the emo hair and tight jeans. He's got my vote!! So turn up your speakers and enjoy!

5 comments:

Audrey and Geoffery said...

I agree! I'm a HUGE fan of him! That song was awesome. Now I want to put it on my page! I can't wait to see what will happen tonight!

Rebecca said...

well you won me over on this song.

Unknown said...

I am a fan, but what about cute David Archuletta (The person singing is on American Idol right)? Also, I just saw an article on Julie Andrews new book today. I was totally intrigued. I LOVE HER. I LOVE YOU TOO!

Jamie said...

You have a blog!! I'm so happy to be able to keep in touch better! You are the cutest family!! Love you Em!

Jessica M said...

You mean he and David A have your vote, right?