So it's been a while, so thought I'd just report what has been happening in the Rusch house lately.
Jack has started laughing and rolls around like a mad man. He loves having his pants off and chews on his toes all day long. We've just started him on rice cereal and he acts like we're poisoning him. I just bought to book "Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child", in hopes of getting this baby to sleep at night, and during the day for that matter. If any of you moms have any advice, or things that worked for you in this area, PLEASE let me know!
Jon and I have a few house project we want to do. Ok, I just want to do them and Jon is protesting. He's still studying hard for the LSAT and is planning to take it in June.
Boring I know, but that's our lives as of late!
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
You're already doing a great thing by getting that book. I love it!!! It has helped me with both kids and as a result, they a great sleepers. Just remember: Don't be afraid to let Jack cry it out.
I have a book I loved call "Sleep Sense" what is your email address and I'll email it to you (It's a PDF I downloaded). Email me at heather@enchantedjourneys.info and I'll send it to you :)
I put off sleep training way too long. I felt so guilty about the though of letting him cry. But once I reached my breaking point I wondered why I waited so long. We were so sleep deprived which isn't good for you or the baby. My best advice is once you know the guidelines don't wait to implement it and stick with it. Good luck and be strong!
so i would love for you to come to my baby shower!!
email me your address.
bexdaboo at yahoo
it will be great to see you and you and meet jack, so you better bring him!
Cute background! After Jon's current job, law school would be a breeze.
Post a Comment