"We can do no great things, only small things with great love." Mother Theresa

Monday, April 21, 2008

Braves vs. Dodgers

Jack went to his first Braves game Saturday. We were 5 rows from the top (and I mean the top top) behind home plate. We were in the shade and had a perfect view. We had the pleasure of sitting behind some drunk college kids (always) whom I had to politely ask to stop smoking. Hello!?!?! No smoking zone people! I felt like such a mother. But Braves won and it was a great game and we even got to see ol' Andruw Jones playing again too. Too bad he was playing for the other team. Anyway, here's some pictures of our outing!
Jack's outfit says "play ball". Too cute I know. :)

1 comment:

chelseyandmatt said...

Oh my gosh! Im so glad you found me on here. Im still getting the hang of things..but I love looking at everyoneS! You guys look like you are doing good, and your little boy is so cute! I just found out that Im pregnant..only about 10 weeks, but we're soo excited! Good hearing from you!