I'm a total slacker. I know this. Alone again for 6 weeks, 2 computer viruses, multiple trips home, and sheer laziness are my excuses for neglecting the blogging world. I aim to make up for this with one solid post.
Let's pick up where we left off. So I went home in March. That's all.
APRIL
My mom, Drew and Jess came to see me and among many things, we went to the National Zoo.
Got out summer clothes
My dearest Hillary came with her sweet little Oliver!
Got out summer clothes
My dearest Hillary came with her sweet little Oliver!
Hiking in Great Falls
Easter
Ran a half marathon
May
My brother's wedding!!
We all deserved a vacation after the blessed event, so we trotted down to Florida for a few days. Heeeeeeaven! Seriously.
Get home from wedding, got called to be the YW president in our Ward. Goodbye free time. Goodbye Wednesday nights. Hello sweet blessings! I'm so excited to be back in young women and let me tell ya...youth is where it's happenin'.
Memorial Day
June
Nada. Same old same old.
July
4th of July - Jon's working. Naturally. Went with friends downtown for a party of a rooftop overlooking the mall. Perfect spot for watching fireworks.
Rusch Family Reunion
Incredibly awesome having the whole Rusch clan here. We toured the Capitol, went to Monticello, explored museums, and just enjoyed being together.
'
n
August
Went back to Georgia to see Lucas perform with the Santa Clara in Drum Corps. Freaking awesome. Then yet another trip to the beach.
PRESENT
I'm still rockin' out to ZUMBA multiple times a week and loooving it.
I'm training to run the Ragnar Relay end of next month.
Leaving for HAWAII in 6 weeks!!!
Boys are hilarious and adorable. Jack is very into super hero's and Tuck is learning a new word everyday. Among his favorites are "cup", "Buzz" (naturally), and "daddy".
Life is good!
Incredibly awesome having the whole Rusch clan here. We toured the Capitol, went to Monticello, explored museums, and just enjoyed being together.
'
n
August
Went back to Georgia to see Lucas perform with the Santa Clara in Drum Corps. Freaking awesome. Then yet another trip to the beach.
PRESENT
I'm still rockin' out to ZUMBA multiple times a week and loooving it.
I'm training to run the Ragnar Relay end of next month.
Leaving for HAWAII in 6 weeks!!!
Boys are hilarious and adorable. Jack is very into super hero's and Tuck is learning a new word everyday. Among his favorites are "cup", "Buzz" (naturally), and "daddy".
Life is good!




5 comments:
I meant to ask you about the half marathon, so, several months later, how did it go??
You have the dang cutest family ever! Those boys are getting so big (and I love Tucker's hair, adorable) so THANKS for an update finally, I've been missing your blog posts...maybe I need to re-join facebook so I can keep better tabs on you!! Also, that's awesome you ran a marathon (you are amazing:)
You are alive! Glad you are doing well. Hawaii sounds like a blast. Can't wait for some pictures!
Em you are so cute. Love the recap of the family. I agree Tucker's hair is dang cute! And yes Amanda should rejoin facebook. I wish I would be in NC longer when I come next week and then the week after--I want to see you. But I am just flying in for the weekend both times for weddings. Have fun in Hawaii--super jealous of your fabulous life. love you lots! Elizabeth Gray
Yay! I feel caught up all of the sudden. Good post. Good to hear you are doing well.
Post a Comment