
Jack is just so excited about life and yells all the time. We're working very hard on volume control and learning how to be reverent. He is still completely obsessed with Toy Story and we've added another 2 sets of "Buzz and Woody"s to our collection. He's decided he has to sleep with his door open and yells "MOOOOOM" from his doorway in the morning to alert me he is up and ready to be released. He has become so independent and insists on doing things himself. He's gotten this ATTITUDE and tells me "NO". When did this start?! He has also learned how to work the DVD player and VCR. Nice.
Some of his favorite things right now are: flying (running around the house with arms outstretched singing 'You Can Fly' at the top of his lungs), stealing things he knows are off limits (like a screw driver, sharpened pencils, or DVDs) and hiding them under his shirt then telling me "go away". Little stinker! Where does he learn this stuff?!
Every night we read 2 stories and sing 2 songs. Our songs of choice right now are "You Can Fly" and "Yo Ho a Pirates Life for Me". That's right...I sing about plundering and squandering to my 2 year old before bed time. Oh well.
He has learned please and thank you, loves to hop and skip, climb and jump. He is all boy and such a handful. There's never a dull moment with the Jackster around!!

Tucker is over 7 months old and probably the sweetest baby there ever was!! He is 28 inches long, and 17.5 lbs. 90% for height, 50% for weight. He scoots and rolls and sits just like some big kid! He is so close to crawling and rocks back and forth on all fours. Everything within reach goes directly to his mouth, including toes, entire fists, any and all toys. He has the sweetest gummy grin and that big dimple in his right cheek! He sleeps fabulously and is already eating me out of house and home. I love squeezing his chubby thighs and smooching his sweet smiling cheeks!



It's amazing how I can be so utterly exhausted, yet so happy. I am in fact writing this while Jack is upstairs making a horrible ruckus and woke Tucker up and now they're both screaming. It never ends...




7 comments:
So cute!
I love journaling entries. And I promise I will get you a copy off all these pictures soon!
I thought you'd forgotten about me! I'll give you a call this week :)
Your boys are so handsome!
Love those little boys! I need to come see them... Can't wait to see their adorable mom in a few weeks. Girl's trip yahoo...
Ahhh, the life of a mother. You have such cutey little boys!
What great pictures! Awe your boys are getting so big and are so cute! I love Jessica's pictures...so lucky to have her. I love hearing about Jack and his go away :) So funny!
nice. fun boys. And with toy story, I get "Goodnight Stinky Pete" and must respond "Goodnight Woody the cowboy" at bed time.
Post a Comment