.JPG)
Tucker Andrew arrived Monday, January 4, 2010 at 12:22 pm. Six days overdue and weighing in at 8lbs, 3 oz. I FINALLY went into labor Monday morning at like 4:30 with contractions 5 minutes apart. We got to the hospital, I was
dilated to a four, and four hours later I was still only a four and my contractions weren't getting any worse. So my doctor put me on
Pitosin and I got the epidural a moment later. And like my labor with Jack, the epidural didn't take the first time and I began to feel the heavy contractions on my left side. Yikes!! So we called the Anesthesiologist back and he redid the epidural. All I have to say is hallelujah for drugs!!! Half an hour later, I was
dilated to a 10 and started pushing. Baby Tuck came 30 minutes later!!

It's amazing the capacity a person has to love. I didn't know how much I could love someone until I met Jon. Then we introduced Jack into our family and I remember being amazed at how much more love I was capable of. Then came Tucker, and I love him just as much as I did when Jack was born. It really is just amazing!!
Our hospital stay was great, but we were anxious to get home and let Jack meet his little bro. Words cannot describe the cuteness.
.JPG)


Welcome to the world our newest angel!
17 comments:
Yay! He is so cute! We wish that we could have been there, but at least he came safely!
oh my gosh he is sooooo precious! he is so beautiful and i love all that dark hair! he looks so much darker than jack! i am planning to visit you just as soon as aiden and i get over our colds! and i LOVE that you chose Tucker! Yay! :)
oh my, you made me cry. I have been wondering if that same feeling would happen with this little girl like it did with Hunter. I am so happy to know our hearts just keep growing. You guys are such a cute family and I am glad to see pregnancy ended for you even if it was 6 days late. love you!
Gorgeous! He is soo super cute! Congrats and hopefully I'll get to meet him one day.
We're so glad you've come little Tuck!! What a sweet baby Emily, we're so happy for you and your family! Looks like Jack's excited. Enjoy the love, it's amazing watching 2 brothers fall in love :)
Oh Em, he is a BEAUTIFUL boy! That little face is PERFECT, and those pictures of him and Jack together are precious! So so so so cute!! YOU DID GOOD:)
Oh my gosh Emily he is so dang cute!!!!!!!!!!!! That picture of Jack looking at Tucker and it kind of looks like Tucker is looking at him just melted my heart. Tucker looks like he is very happy to have Jack as his big brother! Oh I can't wait to meet the little guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep on posting pictures!
The thing is, I need you to come visit me. Like tomorrow. Nephew!! I want to kiss your sweet little cheeks. Golly he looks like a Rusch. The pictures of Tucker and Jack made me teary. They are so cute! I especially like the ones where Jack looks ecstatic and Tucker looks like he's being assaulted.
oh he is so so cute!
that last picture looks a bit like Jack, but otherwise a totally new face. so happy for you all.
Yeah for you guys! Megan's at the hospital this very moment. She wishes she had your story on monday, but Jan 7 (or 8th) looks like her day for Autumn.
And Happy 6th Anniversary by the way! ; ) Tucker just missed it by a day huh.
He's a cutie! Glad things went well with out a hitch! Congrats!
E & M
Congratulations John amd Emily! He is perfect!! Much love to all!!
Kerrie and co
Those pictures of Jack and Tucker are so precious! What adorable little boys you have! : ) Can't wait to meet the cutie!
What a handsome couple of men you have! Sooo very cute! YAY! Congrats on your newest little sweetie-pie!
Congratulations on having The Cutest Baby Ever! Tucker is just straight from heaven, and isn't Jack so adorable with him?! I am very happy for your family.
Congrats Emily! You are a trooper!! My epidural didn't take either and that is not exactly what you want to happen when you are ready for the drugs to take away some of your discomfort. You have such a beautiful family!
Words can't even express the sweetness in the photos of Jack and Tucker! Congrats on finally getting that kid out into this world! I was starting to think he was on vacation in that warm belly of yours.
Post a Comment